What: Among the agenda items scheduled to be heard at tomorrow's regular City Council meeting:
- The Council will hear a presentation from City officials on the recent flood event as a special order of business following the special meeting on Tuesday, August 8.
- The Council will hear a presentation and consider an ordinance to call an election that would amend the Home Rule Charter of New Orleans in order to establish a Savings Fund that could only be used under certain conditions such as a declared emergency, or a severe economic downturn.
- The Council will consider authorizing a Cooperative Endeavor Agreement between the City of New Orleans and the Non-Flood Protection Asset Management Authority for the provision of emergency medical and fire services at the New Orleans Lakefront Airport.
- Additionally, the Council will receive presentations from the Bethel Colony Transformation Ministry and the New Orleans Vet Center.
- The Council will also consider a zoning change to allow for a rooftop patio located at 2549 Banks St.
To view the regular meeting agenda, click here.
Thursday, August 10, 2017, at 10 a.m.
City Council Chamber
City Hall, 1300 Perdido St.
Cleveland Spears, III